It is now November
- It's raining. I made a splash screen (90s style!), updated HaraldGothicRounded and changed some of the CSS.
It is now September
- neverready.peter.stream: My presentation from Never Ready is now online as a hand-coded, messy website.
It is still 2022, but somehow the month is now August
It is summer, way warmer than usual. Never Ready was amazing, I have so many thoughts and ideas and feelings i will try and put in to words, works, actions over the fall. My aim is to write more, I love my mechanical keyboard!, use the phone less, work better, sleep more and all that good stuff. But for now, below are some updates among my many sub domains.
- haraldpeter.se: Updated with a cool “sticker” and some info as I am moving away from that domain name all together, but still use it in my e-mail signature.
- issues.peter.stream: I started collecting many of the images, booklets, merch, etc I have done for Issues gallery over the last year.
It is 2022, and I am still — or maybe again? — making websites the same way I have done for 25 years, with HTML and CSS and some basic JS and it is beautiful. The medium still works. The Web is wonderful.
I am slowly building my web presence up (again) outside of social media platforms as good as I can, and for the time beeing, this is what can be found here:
- A bio I wrote for my participation at Never Ready in Hamburg in June 2022.
- My indexing, archiving and sometimes renovating of skale.zip, a file containg all contents from a few FTP-servers with my websites on from, ca 1995–2002.
- My reseach page for preserving.design, a research project on the preservation of digital design, that I do as part of my role as senior lecturer in visual communication at Beckmans College of Design in Stockholm. Here is btw a collection of Single Serving Sites done by the students, this year about The Future.
- I do not have a proper contact page yet but all details from last years' are still working.
And in true #webcore manners, this webpage will never have a proper menu — it is all about digging through the hyperlinks.
Thanks for visiting, and please come back soon!